The Society of Mississippi Archivists is seeking images for Mississippi’s 2013 Archives Month poster. This year’s theme will commemorate the Civil War in Mississippi.
You’re invited to submit two images that are representative of your museum, archival, or library collections for consideration on this year’s poster. We’re looking for a variety of visually engaging material including, but not limited to: album covers; artifacts; books; broadsides; correspondence; diaries; documents; drawings; motion picture film; maps; microfilm; musical instruments; paintings, photographs; postcards; and sheet music.
The images must be:
- available for publication without any copyright restrictions or question of ownership,
- accompanied by any necessary publication permission form(s) and the institution’s preferred citation(s),
- black/white or color (rgb),
- of originals that are no smaller than 5″x7″ (or scanned at 100% for originals that are smaller than 5”x7”),
- jpegs or tiffs of no less than 300 dpi, and
- submitted to Jennifer Brannock, Jennifer.Brannock@usm.edu, by 5:00 p.m., Friday, June 28, 2013.
If you have any questions, contact me at Jennifer.Brannock@usm.edu or 601-266-4347.